Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Call Sgt. Pepper

I've been seeing a ton of military inspired clothing recently and I totally love it, of course its not so much modern warfare inspired, but more like civil war uniforms etc. I have always been a fan of the cut of military jackets and other elements so its great to see so many interpretations in store displays and of course, on peoples backs.


Above is a photo of mi amica from Italian class, I loved her jacket so I had to take a picture. 
(and fortunately the hallway at school has amazing lighting) 

2 comments:

  1. Nate, give your parents my love. I hope all of you are having fun together in Italy. Nicki we miss you in the tee pee. Cannot wait for you to share photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I wore brown and black the other day -- like your pic -- I liked it. Thanks. Give your mom a hug from me. I hope you have a BLAST!
    - MA

    ReplyDelete